July 8, 2015
The Idaho Attorney General’s office has published new versions of its manuals on the Idaho Public Records Law, the Idaho Open meeting Law and the Ethics in Government law, to reflect changes enacted by the Legislature this year, including recodifying all three statutes into a new title of the Idaho Code entitled “Transparent and Ethical Government.”
From Eye on Boise/The Spokesman-Review
June 24, 2015
Residents of Caldwell packed the school district board room Monday night to address trustees with a host of questions and expressions of disappointment one week after the board removed Superintendent Tim Rosandick and Assistant Superintendent Luci Asumendi from active duty status.
From the Idaho Press-Tribune
June 10, 2015
Prosecutors want to hide two witnesses behind a screen in an upcoming terrorism trial to shield their identities from the public and allow them to testify using made-up names.
From the Idaho Statesman
- Open process to seek new Idaho Court of Appeals judge yields four finalists: Three women, one man
- Idaho senators’ secret selection process for new federal judge raises questions
- Fines to increase for violations of Idaho Open Meeting Law
- Public records policy set at county
- City council admits illegally voting via email
- Wasden: Under Idaho Public Records Law, Clinton emails would be available