Lewiston police put hold on weekend information; new policy also limits officer contact with the media
June 30, 2016
A new policy adopted this week by the Lewiston Police Department restricts the flow of public information about criminal activity that occurs on weekends.
From the Lewiston Tribune
June 17, 2016
A local citizens’ group has asked the 5th District Court to determine whether the Blaine County School District was right to charge fees totaling nearly $3,200 to produce public records in response to six requests.
Editorial from the Idaho Mountain Express
June 16, 2016
A $50 million-a-year state contract to provide dental insurance coverage for Idaho’s poor is on hold amid complaints of unfair bidding competition.
Blue Cross had held Idaho’s Medicaid dental contract since 2010, but lost its hold on the program serving 277,000 people to Florida-based MCNA Dental, which has been winning similar contracts around the country.
From The Spokesman-Review
- Lawsuit filed in Blaine County records dispute
- Prosecutors want to keep evidence confidential in Bundy case
- Public records show surge in ISP overtime payments to trainees
- RESPONDING TO ED NEWS’ COMPLAINT, CALDWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMITS OPEN MEETING VIOLATION
- Amid open meeting, public records questions, Caldwell names new school superintendent
- How Open Are They? Times-News Investigation Tests Access to Public Records