August 23, 2016
An Idaho 4th District judge has ordered a Florida dental services contractor to disclose nearly 100 pages from its successful bid for an Idaho Medicaid contract that the company had claimed was exempt from public disclosure as trade secrets.
From The Spokesman-Review
August 12, 2016
A U.S. district judge said he wants to review records of communications within the U.S. Department of Energy so he can decide whether to turn them over to former Gov. Cecil Andrus, who said he suspects the department wants to keep secret its plans to ship commercial nuclear waste to Idaho.
From the Idaho Mountain Express
July 16, 2016
There are searches for driving records, to learn about whom you’re going on that date with, to find out about that surprise ticket.
Idaho’s online collection of court records gets about 200,000 hits each day, officials with the Idaho Supreme Court say.
From the Idaho Statesman
- Judge orders school district to lower public records request fee
- ‘You put a hit piece out on me,’ says the Latah sheriff
- Lewiston police put hold on weekend information; new policy also limits officer contact with the media
- Are records fees too high?
- Idaho dental contract on hold amid public records lawsuit; $50M a year at stake
- Lawsuit filed in Blaine County records dispute