June 24, 2015
Residents of Caldwell packed the school district board room Monday night to address trustees with a host of questions and expressions of disappointment one week after the board removed Superintendent Tim Rosandick and Assistant Superintendent Luci Asumendi from active duty status.
From the Idaho Press-Tribune
June 10, 2015
Prosecutors want to hide two witnesses behind a screen in an upcoming terrorism trial to shield their identities from the public and allow them to testify using made-up names.
From the Idaho Statesman
June 1, 2015
Here’s an interesting contrast: While Idaho Sens. Mike Crapo and Jim Risch pursue a secret process to name a recommended replacement for longtime U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge, who will take senior status July 3, a much different and more open process is under way to replace the retiring state Court of Appeals Judge Karen Lansing.
From Eye on Boise/The Spokesman-Review
- Idaho senators’ secret selection process for new federal judge raises questions
- Fines to increase for violations of Idaho Open Meeting Law
- Public records policy set at county
- City council admits illegally voting via email
- Wasden: Under Idaho Public Records Law, Clinton emails would be available
- Otter: Open government is fundamental