July 16, 2016
There are searches for driving records, to learn about whom you’re going on that date with, to find out about that surprise ticket.
Idaho’s online collection of court records gets about 200,000 hits each day, officials with the Idaho Supreme Court say.
From the Idaho Statesman
July 8, 2016
In response to a lawsuit filed by a group of citizens in June, a judge has ordered the Blaine County School District to contact Verizon about providing Superintendent GwenCarol Holmes’ cell phone records and to come up with a lower fee for processing a public records request.
From the Idaho Mountain Express
July 7, 2016
The government belongs to us; we don’t belong to it.
But because we are busy making a living, raising kids, volunteering and seeing that grandma is OK, we have little time to hold it accountable for its actions.
Editorial from the Moscow-Pullman Daily News
- Lewiston police put hold on weekend information; new policy also limits officer contact with the media
- Are records fees too high?
- Idaho dental contract on hold amid public records lawsuit; $50M a year at stake
- Lawsuit filed in Blaine County records dispute
- Prosecutors want to keep evidence confidential in Bundy case
- Public records show surge in ISP overtime payments to trainees